Wednesday 8 May 2013

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday: May 7, 2013
This week’s TMI Tuesday celebrates one of my favorite hobbies…masturbation.
Masturbation Month 2013



1. My favorite place to masturbate is _

My bed. Boring I know, but true cause that's where all the toys are!!

2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?

Yes sad but funny. Years ago I was homeless and working the street. Part of sex work on the street is not making yourself more vulnerable by having orgasms at work, so I spent a lot of time telling my body that it wasn't allowed to enjoy itself, needless to say my mind didn't enjoy any of it. Anyway, long story short, after days (I rarely slept) of sex I couldn't enjoy and an over active limbic system I would find myself seriously horny and if the one person I trusted- my boyfriend at the time, wasn't around I did what needed to be done- quickly ducked into an alley, pulled down my pants and furiously frigged. Honestly it took about 15 seconds to get relief! Good times! Lol


3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?

Hell ya! Can I say I do it for a living? I even wrote an article online about it because I wanted to promote it as an alternative to intercourse. Whether you and/or your partner are a virgin or you are on your period or have other reasons for not wanting penetration, or are looking for variety , I think it's damn sexy and super fun. Both partners get a chance to see exactly what each other likes- which is especially handy when no matter what technique or speed you use your SO has a habit of answering "just like that, you are doing great". Others have expressed that they find mm more intimate than other acts- which I get if you are shy about masturbating but I love it.

4. When was the last time you masturbated?

This morning

5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?

Yes

6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?

YES!!!! as long as they enjoy being watched of course.

Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?

Yes not sure if this is a different question than the camera one but I'm not ready to share it by link, not without some level of anonymity more than my middle name (Sangsara)


Do you want to become part of TMI Tuesday? Do so or at least read more of the entries at http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or reject any and all comments- please I welcome your feedback but no spam and if you are offended by sexuality and not just my personal opinion please simply go elsewhere