Monday 27 May 2013

Sinful Sunday week 111

Sinful SundayMy first Sinful Sunday submission 
Untitled tittilation 
I had this pic taken last fall when I was 30lbs heavier and bragging about how my boobs looked half my age. My smirk is due to finally being able to satisfy what I call 'cock curiousity' with the strap on between my legs. This was my real intro to pegging- I made it look obviously aged because of how much time seems to have passed since then and how aged I feel now that my chest has deflated back to an A cup.

Click on the Sinful Sunday button to share your submissions and see what others have posted.

Sangsara

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sinful Sunday!!!! Lovely to have another new contributor this week.

    I love the look in your eye in this picture, you look full of mischief.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sexy picture! You look incredible, and that smirk on your face is very teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old photo effect. You look great!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Sinful Sunday

    Lovely photograph; very sexy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Sinful Sunday. Love the smirk. Love it all! Looking forward to seeing you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love it, especially the naughty look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the smirk. Welcome to Sinful Sunday! Great shot :)

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to publish or reject any and all comments- please I welcome your feedback but no spam and if you are offended by sexuality and not just my personal opinion please simply go elsewhere