Tuesday 16 July 2013

Toy With Me Tuesday July 16/13

http://nymphomaniacness.com/toy-with-me-tuesday/

My first Toy With Me Tuesday post - and a little outside my norm since vibes and harnesses are generally my preferred objects of affection.
I bought this "Big Ass Vibrating Pussy" from Pipedream for a friend who incorporates vulva and lingham massage into her bodywork practice.
I liked that the pussy is in actuality a novelty so treating it as one doesn't get me slapped or hurt anyone's feelings. I absolutely loved penetrating this with a Vixskin packer.
To see who else is toying this Tuesday click on the banner

Sangsara




2 comments:

  1. Looks so realistic!! Really nice photo!
    I bet she will be a perfectionist in pussy massager:) xxx welcome

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to publish or reject any and all comments- please I welcome your feedback but no spam and if you are offended by sexuality and not just my personal opinion please simply go elsewhere