Monday 23 July 2012

hello everyone. I realize that this site has just begun and I have a TON of work to do on it, but it will slowly build into a decent blog.  I have a lot of research and work to do to just to get up to par with the readable sex toy reviewers/bloggers.  That's why I haven't advertised or left this address very many places.  Right now I'm mainly focussed on eden and finding my own style of reviewing.  I have several toys that eden doesn't carry and those will  be published here by the end of the summer.
I'm also looking for a job which isn't easy considering my  history and my mental health but on the other hand I am a really fantastic loyal employee and if I mange to get that across in an interview I usually get the job. keep your fingers crossed! As you may know my dad passed away 5 1/2 weeks ago and me and the rest of my family are doing better with it then expected.  There's a chance I might move up there if I can get a job at the sex shop near the island my family lives on.  I move out of the house I'm in now on September first.  It will be the first time that I've truly been single and on my own for 11 years it's complicated)
Anyway I wanted to write this to anounce and keep track of my first big accomplishment online- I got a short PAID article published on SEXIS which is edenfantsys online magazine.  It's simple but it's mine and I am really proud. When it comes out I'll provide a link. Until then, I'm on the search for a job, an apartment, some new clients and one or two people (preferably one male and one female) tp play with my toys with.  Lately I'm interested ion gender play.....but that's another story
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to publish or reject any and all comments- please I welcome your feedback but no spam and if you are offended by sexuality and not just my personal opinion please simply go elsewhere